Do you buy or sell on eBay? Odds are that you have spent a few minutes on eBay as either a seller or a buyer as the number of online acquisitions has grown over the last few years. One aspect of being a seller on any platform, digital or not, is setting a good first impression – just like in a variety of other aspects of life and business. Even though eBay is a semi-empire, it is by-far not perfect and not enough is done to maximize sales, and create relationships between sides.
CrazyLister – get rid of cheesy and odd-looking sales pages on eBay
Viktor Levitin, co-founder of CrazyLister, thought of the importance of creating impressive-looking product pages for eBay after he made a questionable purchase on eBay:
“It was not the item or the seller, but the listing itself that triggered my bias against purchasing this product. The phrase, “you get what you pay for,” ran through my head more than once.”
Like every technologically-based company, eBay uses a search engine algorithm to determine the order as they appear in search results. eBay won’t disclose their exact metrics and their exact hierarchy of relevance (we don’t blame them), yet via numerous studies by eBay sellers, there is a clear understanding that conversion rates play a role in search results, and thus CrazyLister was born – a super easy drag&drop editor for eBay sellers to create professional, 100% customizable listings that will create trust between every serious seller and their potential buyers – trust is the cornerstone of conversion rates.
- Zero coding skills needed
- Edit a listing takes only minutes or seconds
- Add a YouTube video by dragging and adding the URL
CrazyLister to Increase Conversion Rates
Most pages on eBay are not a hit, and hence we spend time browsing pages – wasting our own time and decreasing conversion rate. There is no “one-way road” to perfect and 100% conversion rates. Below are a few tidbits on increasing conversion rates – and CrazyLister is able to help you with all of them.
- An updated web design or in the case of eBay sellers, updated page design has the potential to increase conversion rates by 33% – so by creating a better looking page – like the example above – you’ve already set yourself up for better results.
- Call-to-action oriented pages always do better – especially when they are designed well! As much as people may claim to not like being told what to do, when it comes to making an online sale, offering fewer packages and a simple call to action makes a world of a difference.
- Add a picture of a person – it works because it is authentic. Highrise Marketing created a landing page that was shorter and included a real human, and the results were astounding – 47% increase in paid signups.
- Flashy testimonials that stand out are a must. If someone is on your page it means that more than likely you’ve got the product that they need. Now, can they trust you? WikiJob gave their testimonials a better design (and placed them higher on the page) – and it improved their conversion rate by 34%!